Re: [OM] OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:32:46 -0400
Point valid and accepted.  In particular, my comments reflect my opinion
of Pop Photo of the mid 1970s or early 1980s when I grew disgusted with
it and stopped buying it.  I'm not sure I've read more than a couple
issues of Pop Photo since then.  However, the few issues that I've read
from time to time didn't convince me that I'd been missing much.

If there were ever any youngsters here and if they were silly enough to
be hanging on my words then they will now know better.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt