Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh! Crown jewels stolen. Keep an eye out!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:25:34 -0500
BILL!!!!!!!!

Oh, what a gut punch that is.

On that very note, I've been contemplating one of those Exomesh bags that
you just put your camera or computer bags in when you have to leave them
someplace. I'd like one for my jeep.  Knowing how they are made, I could
actually make one up for about $20 that would be large enough to hold a
couple of camera or computer bags.  I could probably make it in a couple of
evenings. But honesty, Pacsafe's prices are low enough anyway.

http://www.pacsafe.com/www/index.php?_room=3&_action=detail&id=11

Your 7-14 will be missed...

AG