Re: [OM] I'm back

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:00:46 +0100
I found the List before I had email. When we still had an ad hoc network
at Stirling Uni I blagged a machine with Mosaic and searched for Olympus
stuff. Learned loads of useful things, then they formalised the network
and gave us email. I signed up. Gawd knows how long ago that was.
Mid-90s, no later.

Then they took our network away, changed everything, and gave us a new,
shiny network and new email addresses. I signed up again.

Then I got my own computer and internet access (dial-up), and signed up
again!

Got to be good when you stick with it through thick (Oben) and thin (any
takers..?)

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.