[OM] Negative storage sheets

Subject: [OM] Negative storage sheets
From: Brian Gray <brian.gray@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:06:52 +0100
Hi
Some while ago someone on the list kindly pointed me towards
Clearfile 10B sheets for storing 35 mm negatives when Kenro ceased
production of their alternative.

Can any UK list member point me towards an on-line stockist who does
not insist on express delivery by courier at a cost of some UKP8 per
order (or a real shop with a telephone!)?   Normal mail delivery
would suit me fine for two or three packets of 24 sheets which would
last me for a while, perhaps even until I finally go digital instead
of using my OM2SP!

Brian