Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 06/09/2009: one building I am pleased to see aband

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 06/09/2009: one building I am pleased to see abandoned
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:13:09 +0200
Simpler but not better, I have a motorbike Phone and currency that I
could jump on and ride across Europe tomorrow without any planning but
when I was in my late teens a trip to Portugal from the UK was a major
adventure involving lots of preparation and planning so while it may be
simpler, like digital it will never be as much fun ;-)

Fun Picture by the way