[OM] (OM) From the Sublime to the Gorblimey

Subject: [OM] (OM) From the Sublime to the Gorblimey
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 07:17:11 +1200
Hello all,

At last I have my Obsession 617 to hand. In the same genera time-frame as
the Bessa L with 15mm Heliar.

And I've spoken by phone with the maker of the 617.  He advises that our
resident curmudgeon has returned from the his O/S, covered, as he put it, in
French Duck grease but otherwise in fine fettle.

I'll post a photo or two sometime this week - but I have some major road
travel to do first.

I have a wonderful Father's Day on Sunday, courtesy my son who, with his
g/f,  persuaded me to return to the ski-club field etc of the Club I joined in
1964.

They were about to start their Seniors Week, and it was fabulous to meet up
again with many old friends, including an old g/f !!

I travelled lightweight with cameras - just the E-510 & the budget 14-45 DZ.
The E-510 continues to perplex me at times. I noted with a feeling of irony (
is that possible ?) that although I had in-camera sharpening set at 0,
Olympus Viewer described it as "soft".

Brian Swale.