Re: [OM] Tears of joy and sadness

Subject: Re: [OM] Tears of joy and sadness
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:03:10 +0200
Hi Robert and all,

From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>How about Fuji's new Neopan Acros 100? That's the one that replaced >Neopan
100ss.

I have no experience with the Neopan SS, but tried a roll of Acros. I
haven't made any representative print from it, but the thing I disliked is
that after drying it gets SO curly -- almost like a tube!

OTOH, the Rollei SuperPan 200 is completely flat after drying. But the
contrast/highlights is difficult to tame, à la Technical Pan :-(

Other than that, I either go slow (Pan F or Efke KB25) or fast (Tri-X,
mostly pushed to 1600). Never liked FP4.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)