[OM] avoid American Airlines !

Subject: [OM] avoid American Airlines !
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 08:37:17 +1200
John Hudson wrote

> Especially if you are French :-)
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/kvecak

In my opinion, this typifies a worrisome tendency to mindless and severe
over-reaction by USA authorities to a range of situations, coupled with a
refusal to deal with gross injustices and illegal actions such as the bleaching
of the elector rolls in Florida, and the forceful removal of legitimate non-
white residents from their homes and seizing of their homes in new Orleans
( as reported by investigating journalist Greg Palast).  I'm glad I don't have
cope with these, and have every intention to avoid being in such situations.

Not that NZ is squeaky-clean either; some NZ police are far too ready to use
firearms in situations that didn't need them; leading recently to a new
phenomenon called "death by police"  whereby people wanting to commit
suicide provoke police into shooting them dead.

Brian Swale.