Re: [OM] My recent acquisition! Olympus OM macro!

Subject: Re: [OM] My recent acquisition! Olympus OM macro!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:15:47 -0500

> Are you saying there is a "silver" lining to this cloud.  Heck it  isn't a
> cloud, just like a hurricane it will pass and then everything will be  back
> to normal.  Don't begrudge George's hunting and gathering.  Where  would
> our
> kits be without Tom Scales and even a few because of Bill  Barber.  He will
> share the wealth with the list after he gets his kit  sorted out.  <{{B^)

I wouldn't mind being in the same position, actually.  But my life choices
are a little different. It isn't the money, it's the time.  It takes a
serious amount of time to be successful at that game.  As well as
discipline.  The ability to walk away from a deal is important.  It takes
only a little seed money to get going in this and a cold detachment to
things. My problem is that I'd want to keep everything.

AG