Re: [OM] Quiet Moments - Chalk Lake, San Isabel National Forest, Colorad

Subject: Re: [OM] Quiet Moments - Chalk Lake, San Isabel National Forest, Colorado
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:16:14 -0300
Here is it.
It was in fact done on Velvia 50 ... yellow big cactus flower
trans-illuminated by street lamp (Hg+ lamp?).
Tripod mounted Olympus OM 4 on Spot Reading Mode, MLU and SPF, Zuiko
200mm ƒ/4 @ ƒ11

A little of Highlight-Shadows since the spot-metering on the cactus
flower was too accurate ;-) - seriously.

1280:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3870308638/sizes/o/>

Comments welcome.

Fernando.