Re: [OM] Missing flash bracket screw

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing flash bracket screw
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:22:12 -0400
I thought of that. We have a very large local Ace Hardware with a great
selection of screws, bolts, etc., boxes and boxes of things I love rooting
through. ;O) I haven't checked there yet. I dug up an old flash bracket with an
attachment screw that works well that I can use until I find one to dedicate to
the T45 bracket. Btw, the original screw was not coin slotted as best I can
tell from the T45 schematics.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Robert