Re: [OM] lightning

Subject: Re: [OM] lightning
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 22:53:15 -0700
I don't know, Moose, but it looks to me like it will take quite a bit of
messing about and a lot of fussin' at the fool thing to get it working.  I
am going to give it a try on my A650, tho.  The info on using the motion
detection is pretty vaguw on the CHDK Wiki. But what about CHDK isn't. LOL
I am kind of wondering if the motion detection will work on the birds.  We
shall see, I guess.
Paul in Portland OR