Re: [OM] Missing flash bracket screw

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing flash bracket screw
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:34:57 -0400
It appears to be the same part number as used on the PGB2.  I don't have
a T45 but my PBG2 attachment screw is 18mm long from tip to base of the
head.  If JH doesn't have one (and he might) any captive 1/4-20 screw of
the right length will do.  I have, on occasion made my own from a 1/4-20
brass screw and a plastic radio knob for 1/4" shaft from Radio Shack.
You just need to file or grind off the threads between the knob and
about 1/4" at the end.  I makes it much easier if the screw is brass
rather than steel.

Chuck Norcutt