Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus T28 Twin Macro flash
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:26:31 -0500
Congrats on the purchase.  I think the price is very good for the
complete set, as the items are completely useful for digital
photography as well.  I'm not sure what anyone might be expecting if
they don't think the T28 flashes are well made.  I suppose I could
have lived without mine, but I'm glad I have them.

Joel W.