Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:29:28 +0800
Sorry for mis-read your point, the GNs on older flashes might be not
accurate and mostly under powered but the FL50 seems much better. On the
field it is not easy to reach a very accurate fill due to time limit,
sometimes I just use TTL with -1 flash compensation. I'm also not good in
estimate distance but anything in the 0.5 stop error range is ok with me.

C.H.Ling