Re: [OM] BBQ was You know you are in Iowa...

Subject: Re: [OM] BBQ was You know you are in Iowa...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:24:15 -0500
You know, this does give me an idea...   Michael, instead of us meeting you
over in Cedar Rapids, why not you and Joel and whoever else wants to join
in, come over to Grinnell to the Schnozz's BBQ joint. I'm well past due on
making a batch of my sauce which puts most BBQ sauces to shame.
I do ribs and chicken together and was taught by this old black guy how to
cook them and a chef on how to improve my sauce.  The meat is really just a
sauce-delivery system.  There are so many ingredients in the sauce it costs
a fortune to make, but you end up with  a sauce which you need to chew.  ;)

Tomato, Mustard, Vinegar?  You mean it has to be only one?

AG