[OM] FS. Olympus e-1, 14-54mm lens, battery grip, optional screen, low

Subject: [OM] FS. Olympus e-1, 14-54mm lens, battery grip, optional screen, low shutter act.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:38:27 EDT
Pre-eBay offering.  Olympus e-1 with 14-54 mm f2.8-3.5 lens and hood  and
front lens cap. Extremely low shutter activations of 376.  Optional  grid
screen. SHLD-2 Power Battery set (grip, battery and charger), instruction
manual and charger for camera.  Near new backup unit for your kit.   What is
missing is the software that came with camera and the cords for  connecting to
your computer.  I had thought about converting it to IR,  however decided
someone else work make better use of it than me.  No  disappointments.  As
always, money cheerfully refunded if not as described  and promptly returned.
$535 shipped anywhere in the USA.  Slightly  higher overseas. Inquires off
list, please.  Bill  Barber