Re: [OM] Fw: You won this item on eBay: Olympus OM quartz remote

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: You won this item on eBay: Olympus OM quartz remote
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:17:14 -0400
> I'm entertained.  George comes along and spends LESS on all this "junk"
> than we do on a single DSLR and we think he's going over the top?  Hardly.

Thank you AG :)

Sorry to sound a bit defensive in my other postings... I try to be an
informed buyer and I tend to be defensive when my sense of spending is
questioned. :)

I have no problem spending money where it maters for me (like in stereo
photography).  I have acquired some of the best stereo film equipment.
Unlike digital gear, I think these will maintain their value through time.

Thankfully, I have invested next to zero in digital cameras.  My only
digital camera is a Sony DSC-S85 that I bought for $50.  People compliment
me for my clear ebay auction pictures, so I guess the camera is working for
what I need it.

George