Re: [OM] Zuiko 28/2 with locked focusing ring :-(

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 28/2 with locked focusing ring :-(
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:01:21 +0200
I have to concur here - I straightened a (severely bent) filter ring
on my
24/2.0 after bumping it very hard, and I had at the time never before
taken
a lens apart.

The method below is easy and really works, just be gentle and patient.
If you
over-correct, you're buggered. (You'll almost never get it in perfect
again, as
the metal seems to start to 'stretch')