Re: [OM] Free to a Good Home

Subject: Re: [OM] Free to a Good Home
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:02:27 +0200
So am I, Ken, so am I...! Clay was kind enough to refuse me to pay
for the shipping, which for this bunch of gear must cost a fortune
to South Africa.

Like we have the list of ... umm... list doctors, Clay is currently
at the top of the list of list gods :-)

You guys will be sure to know the moment the package arrives, and I am
looking
forward to cleaning and any other attention this stuff might need before
putting them to good use.

I suspect my biggest (most interesting) challenge is seeing what I can
do with
the 20/3.5 Macro. I guess if using the 20/2.0 is already so extreme,
this one is even
more so, with the smaller (and manual) aperture.

Anyway, to crown it all, September 11 is my birthday - what a perfect
gift...

kind regards to you all,
Dawid