Re: [OM] Fang?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fang?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:47:16 -0400
John,

I have to confess that the Pen S's haven't seen much use as I have a D3 now
that I prefer; when I do use the non metered bodies I reach for an Olympus
production one lug which has the f3.5 lens.

It is definitely worth your time to have John go through the Pen, it may not
be his main specialty but he does just as good work on them as an OM.

Dan S.