[OM] TOPE 38 and 39 - time to send in entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE 38 and 39 - time to send in entries
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:41:07 +0200
Hi Guys,

I'm back from my holiday, and as promised shall process the TOPE 38
and TOPE 39 entries.
I shall try to have TOPE 38 launched by tomorrow, and for TOPE 39 now
is a good moment to start sending in entries, so I can launch it in
some 2 weeks time from now.

So, if you've got an entry for either TOPE 38 and/or TOPE 39, and you
haven't sent it/them in yet, now would be a good time to do so.

Cheers!
Olafo