Re: [OM] The Gotcha of the Great

Subject: Re: [OM] The Gotcha of the Great
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:23:35 -0500
Lord Kelvin's words translated back into English:

"Say often that when you can measure what is spoken and expressed in
numbers, we know something about it, but our knowledge is weak and
unsatisfactory, while we can not express it in numbers, we can be the
beginning of the knowledge, but our concepts will be advanced only in
the way of the 'science', and that whatever the subject matter."

So much for Google translator!

But it may have helped me understand you, Fernando, a bit better.

Joel W.