Re: [OM] What the heck was someone trying to do here?

Subject: Re: [OM] What the heck was someone trying to do here?
From: "DrT \(George Themelis\)" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:18:02 -0400
> Do you think it could be some kinda stereo set-up?

Any two cameras could be a potential stereo set-up.
But could be other things as well.

One camera is missing the lens so we don't know if initially there were two
identical lenses (important for stereo).  There are a lot of wires in the
back that I don't know what they are for.  The easiest way to
connect/synchronize the cameras is through the winders.  There is no device
to hold/align the cameras.  So, it is hard to tell.

George