Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project - 3

Subject: Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project - 3
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:17:07 -0500
Hi Chuck,
My project is to capture the things around me one last time on
Kodachrome.  I usually take a lot of photos of the lilies on the
riverbank, among other things because my wife likes having them.  I
got sick of doing it a couple years ago and then last year they all
got covered with mud from the flood.  So it's gather ye rosebuds while
ye may now, so to speak.  Indulge me.  They are fading (as are we all
I need not add).

Dr. K.