Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 31 - few fotos for fun
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 06:17:41 +0100
It was indeed, Verbose startup mode, Carlos; thanks for replying.  It
was because I had changed the internal drive without changing Startup
Drive, so the little computer had to search for the Startup Drive
before taking the next best thing.  As soon as I nominated the new
internal drive as Startup Drive all was fine (and very fast).

The MacBook Pro is definitely slim enough for me, especially
considering all the ports you get compared with the Air.  And the
iPhone is my "netbook" ...

Chris