Re: [OM] IMG: Blackberry Vine

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Blackberry Vine
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 14:17:26 -0500
Joel,

I have studied the lighting in question, after reading your comment, and I
realized that I had misinterpreted what I was seeing.  The lighting that
brings out the veins and ribs in the leaves on the right is actually side
lighting, not back lighting. The ribs stand out because of the shadows, and,
at first glance, appear to be back-lit, but that is not the case.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion caused by my original remarks.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA