Re: [OM] Slipping wind lever

Subject: Re: [OM] Slipping wind lever
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 12:56:05 -0500

> Yes, the state of sanity.  I know what two or three weeks on the road  with
> the family is like.  Bill Barber

My family is avoiding me now...

BTW, I'll write on various items for a while, but I have to say that one of
the most spectacular places to camp in Colorado is Molas Lake.  Beware,
though, even in the deep in summer, it is bloody cold at night and the air
at 10850 feet can be difficult for some people.  We ended up staying only
one night because of breathing conditions (I was fine, my wife not), but I
maximized the stay there with nearly non-stop photography.  It's just south
of Silverton and has the perfect, classic views of the Grenadier Mountains.
Absolutely lovely!

When I wasn't photographing at Molas Lake, I was trying to get a campfire
going.  Not easy with wet, green wood at that altitude.

AG