Re: [OM] Photos from vacation in Canada

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos from vacation in Canada
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 13:17:01 +0200
I will see if I can find time to search through my old photos, I have
some of the falls and museum taken in the early 80's  (with OM equipment
of course).

There were all sorts of barrels some metal (often fatal) some rubber, I
seem to remember most fatalities being because they ot stuck under the
falls for several hours.