Re: [OM] Weird, funky bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Weird, funky bokeh
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:39:27 -0400
Yikes, I was getting seasick from the "bokeh".  I which I knew the name
of the white flower.  There is one that is the same or extremely similar
that grows in the Florida Everglades, near the boundary between cypress
swamp and marsh.  I can't remember it's name either and I'm about 600
miles away from my Florida plants library.

Chuck Norcutt