Re: [OM] In Memory ...

Subject: Re: [OM] In Memory ...
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:13:36 -0400
Or you could buy into the Arca Swiss world. Gain multi manufacturer support,
many accessory devices and superb craftsmanship from at least two major and
several minor makers. Yes the buy in is higher but I have never regretted
the choice myself. I made the call to buy in right at the beginning of my
major kit building so avoided the round of upgrades that seems to plague the
tripod/head business. Of course as ever YMMV :)  .

Dan S.