[OM] Gone for a little while

Subject: [OM] Gone for a little while
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:06:26 -0400
Hey!

I haven't been posting much lately, and have missed numerous
opportunities to comment on what others have posted. Probably won't
for a little while, don't really know how long. I'm moving my "studio"
from upstairs to downstairs, and doing some work on the new space as
well. All of this in hopes of actually having a small gallery come
next year. But that remains to be seen. At any rate, I just can't keep
up, so as we used to say in the radio code business, I'm going nill
heard for a while. Should be lurking about, trying to distract myself
from time to time with the images folks are posting, but, when
projects call . . .

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com