Re: [OM] [OT] PC audio

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] PC audio
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:27:34 -0400
"Yes, I had to unplug this to seat the parallel PCI card, but I've
checked and it's reinstalled ok. "

Uh, huh.  You *think* it's reinstalled OK.  I don't really know what the
problem is here or how the front connection relates to the back... but
it does since both provide the same audio signal somehow. The first rule
of debugging is to look at what you changed.  "I didn't change anything"
is probably not the right answer here.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt