[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:31:08 -0400
You are right. It should not be hard to find. BUT, Olympus store/emporium
doesn't carry it, Radio Shack on line said they don't have it (I think they are
lying or not trying) and B&H Photo said there is not not even a part number for
it. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

>>> Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/27/09 5:12 PM >>>
Specs for the AC-2

?AC-2?
Model No. : FS-AC2
Rated input : 100 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz), 27 VA (100 V) to 36 VA (240 V)
Rated output : 12 V DC, 1.0 A
Ambient temperatures : 0°C to 40°C (operation), –20°C to +70°C (storage)
Dimensions : 40 (W) x 30 (H) x 105 (D) mm (1.6 x 1.2 x 4.1 in)
Weight : Approx. 140 g (4.9 oz) (excluding the power cord)

12 volts DC at 1 amp. Shouldn't be hard to find if you can match the plug.

Chuck Norcutt

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> When something similar happened to me with a laptop power supply a
> couple of years ago, and I realized how much a new original part cost,
> I investigated other options. My local computer store (in the
> Netherlands, it was Dynabyte, a local chain) had universal power
> supplies with came with a variety of plugs and you could set the
> desired voltage on the unit. Worked great, at a fraction of the cost.
> If you are in the US, perhaps a place like Radio Shack would be a good
> place to look.
>
> Nathan
>

> Nathan Wajsman
> Alicante, Spain
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> http://www.nathanfoto.com

> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog
>

> On Jul 27, 2009, at 4:17 PM, Clay Nichols wrote:
>
>> Howdy
>>
>> I have an Olympus flash battery pack SHV-1. The AC cable with the
>> transformer block (AC-2) has taken a walk and I need a replacement.
>> Olympus Corp said they do not carry the part nor does B&H Photo.
>> Any thoughts on where I can get a replacement?
>> Thanks
>> Clay Nichols
>> --

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.