[OM] More Stuff to give away - OM gear this time

Subject: [OM] More Stuff to give away - OM gear this time
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 23:07:15 +0100
Hi Everyone,

Imminent arrival of the Mini-Mitch is forcing me to go through my boxes
of stuff I haven't used in a while.

I really can't be bothered with eb*y any more (low value items, combined
with the time taken and the fees charged) so I have on offer the
following, free to anyone that wants them - just pay the postage :

1x OM10, complete with Manual Adaptor.  In what I would describe as Good
Condition.  Some brassing to the top plate from a strap, and tiny amount
of black paint missing from the rear.  Battery a little weak (the
"check" function bleeps weakly once).  Once suffered from Sticky Shutter
Magnets, but was serviced - that was a few years ago now.

1x OM30.  Probably in slightly better condition than the OM10.  No
brassing from straps at all.  Reasonable amount of paint chipped off the
film holder on the back.  All 5 batteries (yes, 5 !) are fine - the
"check" function is quite happy on this one.

1x OM-1TR.  This is an after-market (maybe Jessops ?) Film Winder - but
this one has the Timer function that allows you to set it to take pics
at 5sec, 30sec, 60sec, and 5min intervals.  Never used it on the Timer
function, but have used it in Single & Continuous modes.  Takes 4x AA
batteries (not included !).

No guarantees on any of this stuff - I am giving it away after all.  I
haven't used either of the cameras in a few years (maybe 3 or 4 ?), but
have tried them out today (no film) and they seem fine.  Shutter speeds
seem to sound reasonable.

So just let me know what you'd like, and where you are based, and I'll
get back to you with postage costs.  Bear in mind, I am in the UK so
International postage whilst quite possible may be more than the gear is
worth.

Regards,

Jon