Re: [OM] WTB - kit lens for Olympus e-1 dslr

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB - kit lens for Olympus e-1 dslr
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 13:37:22 -0400
Ahhh Ken... you don't work with these stumble-footed country boys.

Actually, the guy was one his way to a fatal accident Friday (18 Y/O girl
got
t-boned by a sheriff's car and burned to death, deputy rolled multiple times

and ended up on his roof.) Our guy had the camera on the seat (NO, don't do
that!)
 and had to panic stop.

*Clunk, bang, sob.* Yep, multi-piece Oly.

Please don't try this at home, it is a task best left to us *per-fissionals*
!.

Old Rick