Re: [OM] OM lenses and gear FS

Subject: Re: [OM] OM lenses and gear FS
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:06:50 -0400
Hi Folks -

I have a few pieces of OM gear which are surplus to my needs. Pics available if
need be.

OM-2 MD, works fine, minor wear showing but nothing major.  $50

Zuiko 300/4.5 in near-mint shape. Includes tripod ring, 72mm UV filter, both
caps, orig. leather case. $250

Zuiko 200/4 in near-mint shape. Includes original leather case, both caps, UV
filter. $75

Zuiko 50/1.4 (silvernose), in very good/exc shape. Includes both caps. No flaws
in the glass, minor wear showing on the aperture ring. Functions perfectly. $75

Zuiko 28/3.5, in near-mint shape. Includes both caps, original metal hood. $75

OM-mount Sigma 28/2.8. In great shape, from back when sigma was making nice
lenses. Multicoated, incl. both caps. All-metal construction. $20

I am located in New England, USA. Shipping to any destination is fine by me.
Paypal, Check or MO is fine, email for details, etc.

Thanks!
-Ed Sawyer