Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch Time

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch Time
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:41:31 -0400
I hope, hope, hope the ant is on the trail of the beetle.  But probably
not.  I hung up a Japanese beetle trap a few days ago.  First time in
about 30 years but they're very thick right now.  I prefer that they not
eat my Rose of Sharon as they appear to be munching yours.  Anyhow,
female beetle sex pheromones and super strong floral scents work very well.

Chuck Norcutt