Re: [OM] Lens Fungus

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Fungus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:39:47 -0400
Unless it's really huge you're unlikely to see any effect on the image.
  However, unless it's cleaned it may continue to grow.  Store it in a
dry place under 50% humidity.  The illness is not likely to be catching.
  The spores were probably already inside the lens and may be inside the
others as well.  It's just a matter of temperature and humidity whether
they have conditions favorable for growth.  Keep them all dry.

Chuck Norcutt