Re: [OM] first submission here - OM

Subject: Re: [OM] first submission here - OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:13:57 -0400
Hi, Giuseppe.  Welcome to the Olympus crowd.  I very much like your
first two shots and the third too except for the cut-off toes.  Not a
strong criticism by any means because I do it all the time myself.
However, since I don't like cut-off toes and don't intentionally shoot
that way, if it happens to me I will generally crop the picture higher
up, for example at mid-calf.

Chuck Norcutt