Re: [OM] Digital projectors

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital projectors
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:43:38 +0800
$300 for a 1080p projector! I wish I could wait that long :-) My first
projector was a Sony 640x480 at $1200 it was a crap, the second one was
Panasonic 720p at $1500. It was already long enough between each purchase
(~6 years), I don't know if $300 is forseable in 10 years, may be possible
with a used one. I believe they will just keep the price at $1000 range and
adding more features.

BTW, the LCD TV price here is much more expensive, the later models from
Japanese manufacturer is over $1800 for a 46".

C.H.Ling