Re: [OM] Digital projector

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital projector
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:45:44 +0800
To enjoy a big movie 50" or 54" is definately too small, you need at least
80". For picture quality plasma is surely good or better than projector but
the feel of watching a reflection screen and light emitted screen is just
different, I prefer a reflection screen.

A big plasma occupy quite some space while projector and screen is easier to
hide. Also, the power consumption of plasma is rather high, a 50" one will
be over 500W. It is good for winter time but not for the summer here.

I prefer a medium size LCD for general TV plus a projector for movies.

C.H.Ling