Re: [OM] IMG: More Warsaw

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Warsaw
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:34:29 +0200
Specifically re: Leuven (my nearest town):

"After WW1 the US Commission for the Relief of Belgium, originally set up by
Herbert Hoover to deal with the war famine, was converted into a scholarship
foundation financing Master or PhD studies in the US. Hundreds of Leuven’s
professors were trained there and came back with new cutting-edge abilities
and a culture of research."

 Thanks to that culture of research the University Hospital fixed my my
leaking heart valve 5 years ago, and is currently treating my wife's
neuro-endocrine cancer.

thanks for training all those guys in the US!
Jez