[OM] 12v battery charger for e-520

Subject: [OM] 12v battery charger for e-520
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:33:38 -0700
Hi all,

Yes, I'm still here, sorta! Trying to keep the business going, raise a
son, you know how it goes. Got some OM (and one e520) pictures
published in Boulevard Magazine. Online version here:
<http://www.boulevardli.com/index.php/design/124-the-ultimate-garages.html
 > Not a fancy magazine, but neat to get the word out.

My question for you all though, is: Is there a decent 12v battery
charger for the e-520 out there?

I'm going on an off-road moto trip where I'll be "off-grid" for seven
or eight days. I have the technology to charge 12v stuff from my bike.
Seems like most chargers these days are 110-240v only. I suppose I
could just invest in a couple extra batteries, but a charger would be
(I suspect) a lot less expensive.

Or...does the grey USB cord that comes with the camera charge the
battery when it's hooked up to a computer? I already have a USB
charger I could use...

Thanks!

Rob in Seattle