Re: [OM] British Journal of Photography - Fujifilm terminates FujicolorP

Subject: Re: [OM] British Journal of Photography - Fujifilm terminates FujicolorPro film
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:55:44 +0200
That's right. It's a pity in a way, it's a very nice film in 6x7cm,
but I can see
how in today's world an ISO800 slide film is really servicing an
extreme niche market
(since all people serious about film photography do it for the
quality, and would thus be
using ISO 100-400 films, and usually tripods), especially since they
have the 400X which
pushes very well to 800 in anyway.

If Fuji ever stopped making film, I would slip into a deep depression.