Re: [OM] up to FF3.5 windows - impression

Subject: Re: [OM] up to FF3.5 windows - impression
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:38:53 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> I fear that the up to 3.5 made me lost several bookmarks, specially the most
> recent ones.
>
> Not completely sure, but just in case make a backup of the bookmarks before.

It didn't install properly with the 3.0.11 also installed. Backed up the
bookmarks to a file outside the FireFox directories, uninstalled and
deleted directories.

Second install went fine. It either found the bookmarks elsewhere on the
disk or has some secret stash. Anyway, all appear to be there and up to
date.

> Runs nicely, and color aware too.

Thanks for checking into the color aware thing. I had put off trying it
until I knew about that.

As advertised, it loads sites much faster than 3.0. Very nice!

Moose