Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in Warsaw

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Four days in Warsaw
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:11:59 -0400
Truly good stuff, Nathan. We have company in the house, I was doing a
quick check of my mail, and I got stopped and drawn up short by your
gallery of Warsaw shots. That was not long after you posted, so I
can't recall my favorites, but I can assure you I've held onto that
link to go back and look again.

Keep Shooting!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com