Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Fourth of July Parade
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 10:06:03 -0400
Nice stuff despite no fill flash.  But don't go buy a fancy flash for
fill.  TTL fill flash for digital just doesn't work very well.  If
you've gotta have automation normal flash controlled auto mode works
better and more consistently.  Use a T-32, a Vivitar 285HV, a Sunpak 383
or 422 or any of a bunch of low cost (old) flash units that provide auto
modes.  Most (except the T-32) also provide good manual flash power
level control as well.  See:
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=239&acat=16>

Dr. Flash