Re: [OM] ( OM ) Memories

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Memories
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 12:23:00 -0700
Brian Swale wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed recently it is over 2 years since Graham Battison was able to post
> here. I wonder how he is.

You may be confounding two separate things.

1. His site was down for some time months ago and unpleasant accusations
against him or someone with the same name were made on the internet. The
site did reappear and he was posting images on it.

2. Before all that happened, he stopped shooting with OMs, with many
images on his site coming from Leica, as before, and the rest from his
Panasonic FZ50 (with Leica lens). As has always been the case, he only
posted links here to OM shots, so he hasn't posted links here for a long
time, even though he has been posting images on his site.

So - the lack of posts here doesn't really say anything. On the other
hand, his pace of posting images to his site slowed in 2008 and has
either stopped or slowed even more in 2009, with only 33 posted so far.
The EXIF data that would show when they were taken is stripped out, so I
can't tell when the last were taken.

Still, the last few include sunny skies and a few fluffy white clouds.
<http://www.geebeephoto.com/2009/09033.htm>
So I assume they are relatively recent, based on descriptions here of
weather in England this year. Looks like summer from this distance.

Moose