Re: [OM] Happy fourth of July

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy fourth of July
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 03:17:49 +1000 (EST)
> Happy Fourth of July

I could say why but then thats rather imaterial isnt it :o)

That date was a USA thing wasnt it, I know it's hidden somewere in
the distance recess's of this aging mind, or is it a UK think, I'm never
quite sure at this time of morning when I dont really know why I turned
oin this computer after getting home so early but then thats what happens
when you get this tired isnt it. Is it existential ?

Something based on the past in a far off world of history which leads one
to wonder what could the 4th of July stand for in another 300 years time
from now, and if it will mean the same thing to those that it means
something to in this particular period of time to a select bunch of
planet bound animals.

OM content, I actually used my OM4Ti about 2 hours ago with
T45 attached. Wonder how many months it will take me to scan
the shots in.

Night all and happy 4th of july for what ever that is or means to
those that know.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Sign in a Laundromat: AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR
CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT